Sunday, July 22, 2007

Aishwarya Rai slideshow by santabanta





I got this slide show while i was searching for wallpapers,This slideshow is one of the webmaster supporting feature of santabanta.I have not counted the number of pictures in this lside show but i am sure all are of aishwarya rai.

You can also create your own slideshow at slideroll.com or get an easy cript for javascriptkit or dynamic drive tocreate slideshow of aishwarya rai's pictures.
I am going to create my own slideshow with the most spectacular pics of aish in my system.

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2007 at 1:50 AM , Blogger john said...

Wow you are such a nice poster but why i did't find your website before uhmm actuly me and all my friends browse latest stories from www.laadi.com and you never posted there anyway... keep it up good work !!!!

Fantastic !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home